Radnor artists recognised at the ISA National Art Awards
This week saw the finals of the much anticipated 2018 ISA National Art Awards.
There was stiff competition with over 200 fantastic regional finalists entered. The standard was extremely high but our Radnor artists nevertheless scooped six prizes.
Huge congratulations to all of the winning students:
- Molly Shapland: Textiles (Winner)
- Dulcie Bassant: Sketchbook (Winner)
- Lexi Fitzgerald: Drawing (Winner)
- Pippa Mallinson: Sketchbook (Runner-up)
- Paloma Daniel: Sketchbook (Runner-up) and Painting (Highly Commended)