Radnor House pupils are examined internally in all academic subjects annually.
- Examinations for Years 7 and 8 take place immediately after the May half term holiday.
- Year 9 examinations take place after the February half term holiday.
- Year 10 examinations take place after the Easter Break.
- Year 11 mock examinations take place in November and January.
- Year 12 have assessment weeks in November and February and examinations in May.
- Year 13 mock examinations take place in November and February.
Paste in video URL and save page via the "Edit" tab at the top of the page