Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 17.00pm
Closing Date: 21st October 2023
Start date: Mid November 2023
The school wishes to appoint a Groundsperson to support the Grounds Manger in the maintenance, conservation, and enhancement of the school grounds, working collaboratively with colleagues as part of a professional team.
Teaching and Learning at Radnor House Sevenoaks aims to create a collaborative whole-school community of life-long learners, always motivated to achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning through self-reflection, objective evaluation, and research-based practice.
We require a candidate who can:
• manage and develop working relations for the faculty and with other colleagues
• work positively and constructively within their team and with other colleagues
• think creatively and imaginatively, investigate, solve problems, and identify opportunities
• promote our core values of excellence, respect, courage, and perseverance
- NVQ in Turf Management, Horitculture or similar is desirable
- Chainsaw licence and a PA1 PA6 spraying certification is desirable
- A minimum in grade 4 in Maths and English is essential
- Competitive salary
- Extensive opportunities for CPD
- Free, high-quality lunches
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite gym
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
To apply for the role please send a completed application form, which must include a full employment history with explanation of any gaps and details of two referees, to Aadibah Hussain, HR Administrator, at email@example.com
The closing date for applications is midday on 21st October 2023. Interviews will take place on the 23rd October 2023.
We reserve the right to interview candidates and appoint before the closing date therefore early applications are recommended.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for an Enhanced Disclosure.