School Bus Service
Pupils have access to the school bus service when they enter Year 4.
We currently operate six bus routes Monday to Friday serving the local area and coming in from Beckenham, Tunbridge Wells, Warlingham, Otford, West Malling and Edenbridge with many stops along the way.
1. Warlingham - Oxted - Detillens Lane - Limpsfield Chart - Radnor House
2. Tunbridge Wells Station - Mount Pleasant Road - Skinners School - Tonbridge Station - Hildenborough London Road - Flying Dutchman - Riding Lane - White Hart, Sevenoaks - Royal Oak, Sevenoaks - Sevenoaks Station - Sevenoaks Fire Station - Riverhead - Amherst Hill - Radnor House
3. West Malling Station - Borough Green - Ightham - Seal - Trinity School - Riverhead - Chipstead - Bessels Green - Radnor House
4. Beckenham - Hayes Station - Keston - Locks Bottom - Orpington Station - Farnborough Hill - Green Street Green - Pratts Bottom - Knockholt - Radnor House
5. Childsbridge Lane - Kemsing - Pilgrims Way - Otford Station - Otford - Radnor House
6. Hoarth Corner, Chiddingstone - Rywell Road - Edenbridge Station - Model Farm - Goodley Stock Road - Westerham - Radnor House
The bus service is available to pupils from Year 4 to Year 13. For details and times, contact email@example.com
We partner with Starline Coach Services who operate three of our six routes. All buses will have the relevant Radnor House Sevenoaks route displayed on the front of the bus.
Buses aim to arrive at RH7 at 8.00am, a free breakfast is available in the dining hall until 8.15am. The buses leave RH7 promptly at 4.10pm. The current routes and timetables may be subject to change and are subject to local traffic conditions.
Places are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. As with all extras, a term’s notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by the first day of term is required for withdrawal from the service at the end of that term. Any requests or changes to the bus service should be emailed to email@example.com
All pupils using the bus service will need to hold a termly Monday to Friday season ticket either single or return. Should your child not make use of the service on particular days of the week, for whatever reason, the charge will remain the same. Likewise, should your child join part way through a term then the charge will be for the whole term.
Sevenoaks Station and Orpington Station Late Bus
For those pupils involved in extra-curricular activities after school, there is a dedicated Sevenoaks Station and Orpington Station Shuttle service which leaves RH7 at 5.30pm Monday to Friday, travelling directly to Sevenoaks or Orpington Stations. This service is free to pupils who already hold a return or afternoon termly ticket but must be booked in advance via SOCS as places are limited and subject to availability.
Alternatively ad hoc tickets can be booked (subject to availability) via SOCS.
Book/edit your bus tickets
If you would like to book or edit your child/ren's bus service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org