Our pupils are ambassadors for Radnor House and are expected to dress and behave in a way that reflects the high standards we seek to achieve. The uniform lists have been adapted in order to enable our school to make suitable provision for any student who wants to make a considered choice about their uniform in relation to their gender identity.
- Uniform should be smart
- All items of clothing and equipment should be clearly and permanently labelled. Swimming hats should be marked on the inside with a Sharpie pen.
- Hair that is longer than shoulder length (girls and boys) must be tied back. Alice bands and scrunchies in the school colour (maroon) may be worn. Elaborate bows are not permitted.
- Jewellery and watches are not permitted in the Nursery.
School uniform is available to buy from Horncastles in Sevenoaks. Items marked with (*) can be purchased from a retailer of your choice.
- Radnor House black waterproof reversible coat (a lightweight cagoule is also available as an alternative for summer)
- Radnor House black round neck sweatshirt
- Radnor House black cotton joggers
- Radnor House maroon polo shirt
- Shorts for summer or Radnor House summer dress
- Black Plimsolls (preferably with velcro fastening )
- Radnor House black PE shorts
- Plain white or grey socks*
- Maroon tabard
- Plastic drinking cup (any colour, no beaker tops or straws)*
- Wellington boots (to be left at school all year round)*
- Radnor House maroon baseball cap (Summer only)
Hats, gloves and scarves are not compulsory, however if you would like your child to wear these items, they must be the official Radnor branded ones:
- Radnor House maroon wool hat
- Radnor House maroon gloves or mittens
- Radnor House maroon and gold scarf
Forest School (Winter/Summer)
Nursery - Wednesday mornings only. Transition - Friday mornings only
- Maroon padded coat
- Black waterproof trousers
Swimming (Transition only)
- Radnor House swimsuit
- Radnor House swim bag
- Radnor House swim hat
- Swimming goggles*
- Towel for swimming (any colour)*