Sunday 14th June 2020- Radnor Charity Golf Day
Last year's Charity Golf Day saw 60 people take part- the participants enjoyed breakfast, 18 holes of golf, a two-course meal and a raffle with fantastic prizes and also raised an incredible £2,000 for the RSPCA.
This year we are holding it on Sunday 14th June 2020 at Farleigh Golf Club in Warlingham.
There will be two packages on offer this year:
- Take part in the whole event - breakfast, golf, dinner and the raffle. This price is the same as last year - £70 per adult and £40 per junior.
- Support the day by attending the dinner and raffle after the golf, priced at £25 per adult and £15 per junior.
A summary of the days events:
- Start with breakfast - bacon rolls, teas, coffees
- A warm-up clinic with the resident professional at Farleigh Golf Club.
- Shotgun start so that everyone doesn't feel as though they are waiting around for too long waiting for tee off times.
- Individual stableford competition with prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and best junior.
- Fun holes - longest drive, nearest the pin and beat the pro
- The opportunity to take two mulligans at some point on the course (for a charitable cost of course!)
- A two-course dinner afterwards with prizes awarded.
- Raffle prize draw
If you would like to take part, please can I ask you to fill in the following form by clicking here.
The day will be supporting our school charity for this year- MacMillan Cancer Support. This is a charity which is close to the hearts of everyone in the Radnor House community and a very worthwhile cause.