We are looking to appoint an experienced CIPD qualified HR Manager to play a key role in developing all aspects of HR within our School. You must have experience in a similar role and the ability to drive and deliver a high quality, professional and efficient HR service. We are looking for a self-starter, with drive and energy, who can lead the Department and manage a busy and varied workload.
The job will remain open until we appoint a suitable candidate, so early applications are recommended.
In this role you will:
- Lead on all HR functions within the School including recruitment, staff terms and conditions, selection and retention, induction, employee relations, compliance, HR policies and procedures, change and performance management.
- Effectively manage the HR team.
- Provide advice on any employment law, regulation up-dates, develop HR strategies and manage staffing issues.
- Oversee and maintain accurate personnel records and safeguarding records.
- Establish priorities, work independently, and work without direct supervision on all routine matters.
- Have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and will be experienced in dealing with sensitive information.
We offer a competitive salary with extensive opportunities for CPD. This is a permanent, full-time, all year-round position.
If you wish to apply for the role, please send a letter of application and completed application form, including details of two referees, to Catherine Hayes at email@example.com