We understand that choosing the correct Sixth Form is an important and sometimes daunting task.
Your years in the Sixth Form are a time of great development, fun and challenge; you will discover and learn a great deal and be faced with new choices and opportunities that will excite and motivate you. Making the correct decision now will help shape the person that you become. Our environment will enable you to choose the path that will guide you to happiness, success and fulfilment.
2018 Applications for Sixth Form
Candidates are invited to apply in the year before entry and places are offered based on expected grades at GCSE and satisfactory completion of the admissions procedure. Applicants are encouraged to apply in the Autumn term of Year 11.
The Radnor House Sevenoaks entrance exam is made up of five equally weighted components:
- A minimum of six GCSE passes with at least a B grade in subjects to be studied to A level
- An interview with the Director of Sixth Form based on your completed registration form (available in the downloads box)
- Two subject specific interviews with the appropriate subject leader
- A computer adaptive test (Yellis)
- A reference from your current school
Registration deadline is Friday 12th January 2018.
If the minimum entry requirements are expected to be met you will be invited to an interview in January/February. Conditional offers will be made shortly afterwards.
On GCSE results day, you will be required to inform us of your results and bring your official results sheet with you on your first day in the Sixth Form.
To register please click on the form in the downloads box opposite and return to Wendy Owens at email@example.com