Radnor House Sevenoaks School recently had their ISI Inspection in February 2015.
We are delighted to have achieved the ‘Excellent’ (highest grading, equivalent to the Ofsted ‘Outstanding’) for the areas linked to our teaching and learning, achievement, pastoral care and personal development. Here are just some of the quotes in the report
- “The quality of pupils’ achievements in academic and extracurricular activities is excellent”
- “The quality of pupils’ achievement and learning is excellent.”
- “The contribution of curricular and extra-curricular provision is excellent”
- “The contribution of teaching is excellent”
- “The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils is excellent”
- “The contribution of arrangements for pastoral care is excellent”
Please download a copy of our Inspection Report from the downloads box to the right.